Pindar Set Limited, Birmingham 2002 – 2005
Studio Artist – Yellow Book USA, Yellow Pages UK
- Produced advertisement artwork for inclusion in both UK and US versions of Yellow Pages directories. Modified existing or supplied artwork or undertook free licence designs, complying with customer and technical specifications, size, font and colour requirements and regulations concerning the use of third party logos.
- Achieved high standards of accuracy and productivity rates.
- Fully trained in the use of Illustrator, Freehand, InDesign and Photoshop on both Mac and PC platforms.
- Specialised in ‘Spec Visual’ production, producing advertisements for sales consultants to use as part of presentations to prospective customers. Received strong feedback on the conversion of spec visuals to actual sales.
- Worked ‘Twilight Shift’ (4pm to 2am) as part of a drive to improve flexibility.
The photograph of me, by the way, was taken on ‘Red Nose Day’ … I don’t usually turn up to work looking like this!